Drawing on his experience in a variety of fields, Ryan came up with a unique system to help people achieve their individual goals and enjoy training with others. If your goal is stronger, faster, better mobility, and dynamic training, Ryan is your man.
Trained and experienced with:
- Over 15 years experience training people one on one and in groups
- Neta Certified Personal Trainer
- Neta Certified Yoga Fundamentals Instructor
- Neta Chronic Pain Management certification
- Neta Understanding Energy systems Certification
- Neta Progressive models for strength Training Certification
- Neta H.I.T. Training Certification
- Neta Oxygen Cost Course
- Neta Integrated Fitness Certification
- Neta Nutritional coaching Certification
- Power Lifting Competitor
- Kettlebell Training since 2002
- BTI Certified Executive Security Specialist
- 5th Degree Black belt
- Extensive training in self defense, knife defense, hand gun defense, and combative shooting tactics
- Extensive study in Neutral Spinal Dynamics
- Extensive study in trigger point release, tool based facial release techniques, and mobility training
- Animal Walking Specialist
- Movement Specialist
- First aide, CPR, and AED certified
Zer00fit@gmail.com IG: @functional_fitnessa2 FB: @FunctionalFitnessA2 Twitter: @A2FFGym
Jeffrey Ochs is a Certified Personal Trainer through the American Council on Exercise (ACE) as well as a Certified Foundations Trainer & Steel Mace Specialist through the Onnit Academy. Jeff also holds a Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Gi) and a Blue Belt in 10th Planet No-Gi Jiu Jitsu. Jeff specializes in Strength and Conditioning using a variety of conventional and unconventional implements especially the Steel Mace and Kettlebells. Jeff is actively pursuing a Functional Training Specialist Certification (ACE).
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise
- Onnit Academy Certified Foundations Trainer
- Onnit Academy Steel Mace Specialist
- CPR, AED, First Aid, Red Cross
- Purple Belt, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Gi)
- Blue Belt, 10th Planet No-gi Jiu Jitsu
Lauren Hoffman, CCFT, USAW
Lauren believes in process-oriented elimination of weakness and instability with a focus on sports-performance goals. While her main focus is the sport of olympic weightlifting, she relies heavily on powerlifting, CrossFit, gymnastics, and mobility to create a whole and balanced athlete.
- Certified CrossFit Trainer (CrossFit Level 3)
- USAW Sports Performance Coach
- CrossFit Mobility
- CrossFit Powerlifting
- Personal Training 2010 - present
- CrossFit TreeTown 2014 - 2016
- Joust Strength & Fitness 2009 - 2014
Josh Kielwasser has been in the fitness industry for 20+ years and owned his own personal training business, Infinite Iron, since 2010. Infinite Iron exists to enrich the quality of life of everyone it touches by building client relationships and constructing customized programs while creating a fun and upbeat environment. As a USAW Sports Performance Coach as well as an athlete himself, Josh is also able to design a sport-specific strength and conditioning plan to improve performance. His clients range from adolescents to senior citizens and include everyone from elite athletes to those just starting their fitness journey.
When he's not training clients, he can be found putting himself through rigorous workouts to prepare for Power Lifting competitions, bicycling, swimming, kayaking, or taking it easy and sampling bourbon alongside his wife, two knuckle-headed dogs, and diva cat.
Mariam is a certified personal trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and is trained in Kettlebell Sport. Mariam approaches fitness and exercise from a holistic, multidimensional lens rather than a superficial one. Wellness is comprised of interdependent parts: mind, body and spirit. By becoming more balanced within all three areas, you will naturally begin to make healthier choices. Mariam focuses on addressing the side effects of a high-stress, sedentary lifestyle: obesity, weakness, fatigue, anxiety, muscle imbalances and dysfunctional movements. Her goal is to help people make sustainable improvements to their lifestyle, find joy in movement and appreciate its benefits, as well as to learn to embrace, love, and respect their bodies and tap into their incredible potential.